EF 110 Build

PlaneBender

i'll have to get a foamy painted in the 'greenie' scheme so i can hang with you guys:)
Actually you should do something original, Do a Mojo in the scheme. That would be Badd Ass.
Matt, do you have to work on Friday? Bill and I should be out there if weather permits.

Bender

Drink more Rootbeer

Ground Pounder

I am getting real tired of fitting all the piece back together but it looks like I may be able to fly this puppy on Friday with Bender and his Compy if my 1090 arrives in time.

BTW, Matt and Camss, do you mind if I get a few more flights on it before you guys take it and thrash the living heck out of it?

I would appreciate it a great deal.

Last edited:
I am getting real tired of fitting all the piece back together but it looks like I may be able to fly this puppy on Friday with Bender and his Compy if my 1090 arrives in time.

BTW, Matt and Camss, do you mind if I get a few more flights on it before you guys take it and thrash the living heck out of it?

I would appreciate it a great deal.
Yes I do mind. :)

Actually you should do something original, Do a Mojo in the scheme. That would be Badd Ass.
Matt, do you have to work on Friday? Bill and I should be out there if weather permits.

Bender

Drink more Rootbeer

Yeah or something pink with flames....