Durafly EFXtra FPV High Performance RACER

Discussion in 'Plane Registry' started by dominicm, Mar 30, 2017.

Help Support Team Flying Circus by donating:

1. Mar 30, 2017 #1

dominicm

dominicm

dominicm

Hard to imagine they could improve the 2014 version of the EFX Racer but seems they have done it with increased internal capacity to take up to 6S (if you change up to 80A ESC), full wing spars, FPV ready, slope soaring nose cone, props for 3S and 4S power etc. Fitted mine out with a RunCam FPV Eagle cam which proved to be excellent for anyone who wore the FatSharks on my 2 flights. I'm thinking a cam with OSD and artificial horizon would of great benefit to the pilot actually flying this pocket rocket on FPV. I'll do that soon.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuEfTlXwPcY[/ame]

2. Mar 30, 2017 #2

locky_7

locky_7

locky_7

3. Mar 30, 2017 #3

locky_7

locky_7

locky_7

How hard would this be to fly? I got a delta ray and don't take it off novice haha

4. Apr 1, 2017 #4

dominicm

dominicm

dominicm

You don't have to fly it fast. On low rates and half throttle it will cruise around nicely until you've got your confidence up...and then you can wind it up. You saw how slow it landed into a breeze. Awesome model in my opinion and only because they ironed out all the issues with the original from 2014.

5. Apr 1, 2017 #5

locky_7

locky_7

locky_7

Sounds good!!! Just need hobby king to have eu or UK stock and I'll be ordering.... can't stop watching the video haha