Dual Build New PAU 35cc Edge and 35cc Extra

thepamster

The Mistress of Biplanes
Lifetime Supporter
It has been quiet around here. I think mostly because people are over on Facebook. I don't want to mention any names, Doug, Tom, Steve, and possibly Cody.
I understand it, more content, one place and all that crap, but, I don't have to like it. Lol.

Tseres

Whiny Old Man
Here you go Pam and anyone Else.
Go to the PAU 42% Extra Rebuild thread. It's the new place to hang out. :)

shoe581

Pam you get the red one and the green one is mine. That work for you? :D
Why did you cut the cowl into when I noticed in previous pictures that you were able to install cowl with muffler attached. I'm building an edge with the dle35ra and had to do a lot of cutting that I'm not happy with. Thinking about ordering another cowl and cutting it in half.

Tseres

Whiny Old Man
Why did you cut the cowl into when I noticed in previous pictures that you were able to install cowl with muffler attached. I'm building an edge with the dle35ra and had to do a lot of cutting that I'm not happy with. Thinking about ordering another cowl and cutting it in half.
I don't really understand the question because on the 35 cc planes I did not cut the Cowl. On the 35% and larger the cowl comes as 2 piece. They look so much alike that I think you may have confused what I posted. If I didn't answer your question ask again. However. You can cut your Cowl in half. It makes cutting the exhaust holes a lot easier.
I personally like the one piece cowl better. I find it easier to take on and off.