Downunder at its best

Status
Not open for further replies.

gra95770

The problem at the moment mate is this frigging weather,been blowing around 30 knots here for about a week,what are you flying at the moment Crabby

crabby

TMFC OUTLAW
got a sukhoi profile with a 55ax
an austars glider , sonic 500 and a foamy with a extra and da 50 in the next week or two then i have a 3mm 53cc sittin here waiting for the new austars edge comin in:D
how about you?

crabby

TMFC OUTLAW
The problem at the moment mate is this frigging weather,been blowing around 30 knots here for about a week,what are you flying at the moment Crabby

ya need to get a slopey goin then:D
just got a fat boys comp slopey ready to test out on the weekend if all works out weather wise,the flying wing type

gra95770

Good supply there mate,at the moment, I have 50cc QQ Yak,50cc SD Extra 260,35% Extra 300 with Glens old 106,and a little gunfighter,did you ever build your plane trailer Crabby?

crabby

TMFC OUTLAW
Good supply there mate,at the moment, I have 50cc QQ Yak,50cc SD Extra 260,35% Extra 300 with Glens old 106,and a little gunfighter,did you ever build your plane trailer Crabby?
not yet
got the base frame /drawer bar sittin there just got to stop buildin everyone elses trailer and build mine:)
hope to have it done by mildura in november but time slips away quick

Bundy

The Touch n Go King
hey crabby i put the muffler off the supuer tiger 3000 i have on the 2000
they are both the same :)

wifpwcf

G.A.S.S Chief UAV Pilot
banga im flying sat with me war bird (I LOVE SCALE),
we have a new range coming soon 100" war birds yeeeha

welcome gav
cg

wifpwcf

G.A.S.S Chief UAV Pilot
How are you Glen,nice vids coming from your way mate
Yeh good gav,,thanks mate ,,i sold that big edge last weekend:(
ill fly the 42% yak with a 3W 170..yes you read right 3w170:D
back to 3W service power reliability =:exercise5:
cg

wifpwcf

G.A.S.S Chief UAV Pilot
No probs mate:) when ever ur free:)
ohhh sorry you wont to fit the motor to the edge,,,i think i can drive down for that hey lol,,,ohhh DA150 IN THE AUSTARS EDGE its gunna rock my mvvs 116 rocked that air frame
ill call ya
g

Status
Not open for further replies.