dogs

yakken

>> Three dogs were sitting in the waiting room at the vet's when they > struck up a conversation. >> >> >> The Black Labrador turned to the yellow Labrador and said So why are > you here?>> >> The yellow Lab replied, "I'm a pisser. I piss on everything....the sofa, > the curtains, the cat, the kids. >> But the final straw was last night when I pissed in the middle of my > owner's bed." >> >> The black Lab said, "So whats the vet going to do?" >> >> "Gonna cut my nuts off " came the reply from the yellow Lab. "They > reckon it'll calm me down." >> >> The Yellow Lab then turned to the Black Lab and asked "why are you here?" >> >> The Black Lab said, "I'm a digger. I dig under fences, dig up flowers > and trees, I dig just for the hell of it. >> When I'm inside, I dig up the carpets. But I went over the line last > night when I dug a great big hole in my owners couch." >> "So what are they going to do to you? the Yellow Lab inquired. >> "Looks like I'm losing my nuts too," the dejected Black Lab said. >> >> The Black Lab then turned to the Great Dane and asked, "Why are you here? >> "I'm a humper," said the Great Dane. "I'll hump anything. I'll hump the > cat, a pillow, the table, fence posts, whatever. >> I want to hump everything I see." >> Yesterday my owner had just got out of the shower and was bending down > to dry her toes, and I just couldn't help myself. I hopped on her back > and started hammering away." >> The Black and the Yellow Labs exchanged a sad glance and said, >> "So, it's off with your nuts too, huh?" >> >> The Great Dane said, "No, apparently I'm here to get my nails clipped!"

Tired Old Man

Staff member
Having 3 Great Danes and never being at home, I just sent a copy of that to my wife. Fortunately the dog inside the house is a realtively small female Dane.

That was really funny!