Classclowns in da HOUSE!

Buttface

You want me to do what...?
OK ....I gotta give a shoutout tuh my homeboy Classclown....Its his muthaphukn birthday! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rur5wKoua1o[/ame]

Happy birthday PIMP! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHxCH4XTKFU&feature=fvw[/ame]

:cool:

Last edited:

Classclown

Hey Clown. It really your birthday?

If so............Happy F'n Birthday
Yup, 43 today:(, Thanks Carl. Never realized that I would ever reach this age. But life is great, hopefully, we all have many more seasons of flying to live through.....

Classclown

Classclown Happy B-day! One year closer before you turn into a "Old Fart".
Enjoy the day Bro!:)
Thanks Edgeman, hope you don't mind me calling you that, you were one of the cool guys back at the Flyin'Nazis.
When does Old Fart status officially begin? I plan on changing that to a later date. I still feel like I'm 18, in mind, not body.

PS, Welcome to the Cirkus!!!

MODE-1

Nice Sweater
Friggin A dude !!! Happy Birthday to ya buddy and many more to come.
Cant help noticing how close to Halloween it is though....was it planned that way LOL
Micheal Myers has got nuthin on you .......hell he's nice by comparison :D :D:D:D

MODE-1

Nice Sweater
Ha Sloop puke that was the cake you got last year.....you told me about it.......oh yeah you also said not to tell anyone.....sorry forgot

Buttface

Yup, 43 today:(, Thanks Carl. Never realized that I would ever reach this age. .....
You just hit PIMP status DAWG!...now all you need is your magic stick and a "Snoop-Deville" with chandaleres ... and some pink alagator boots!:cool:

Toy Pilot

Half Ass Member
Thanks Edgeman, hope you don't mind me calling you that, you were one of the cool guys back at the Flyin'Nazis.
When does Old Fart status officially begin? I plan on changing that to a later date. I still feel like I'm 18, in mind, not body.

PS, Welcome to the Cirkus!!!
Edgeman is fine Clown.Thanks for your positive feedback.
I'm not quite certain when the Old Fart status begins but when it does be sure to let me know because I'm not that far behind you.Atleast that way I can brace myself.

Last edited:

WangoTango

"The King's Jester!"
Happy Birthday Classclown! You have official permission to wreak havoc anywhere you go today! Have a great day!
WT :thumbs::thumbs:

BryceSteenburg

"Where would we be withou
Happy b'day Clown. When you start posting in the political crap thread and believe your opinion is doing some good is when the old fart stage begins. LOL

Bryce

Buttface

Clown umuh take you under muh wing and groom you on how to "PIMP SLAP"!

As distinguished from the more common "pimp slap", a b*tch slap is preceeded by ample forewarning and delivered with a flourish or exaggerated post-blow hip movements. Nonetheless, the blow is firm and may involve an open forhand or backhand.

A "pimp slap", to the contrary, is regularly delivered without announcement and oftentimes over breakfast at an IHOP, on a subway platform, or numerous other indiscriminately chosen venues. The blow is always, always struck with the back of ones hand as to do otherwise is bad form. And the hip motion that accompanies a pimp slap provides the torque to knock a b*tch silly.:eek:

The first thing anyone must do before delivering a pimp slap is to properly assess the situation. You DO NOT want to pimp slap your grandma under false pretense. This has ruined many a family reunion.

After you have assessed the situation and determined that you are "go" for pimp slap you must then carefully decide what level of "@#*^! betta have my money" you are going to put behind the slap. All pimp slaps can be ranked on a 1-10 scale, referred to as the crispiness scale. It is my experience that most situations call for a 6-7.

Once the crispiness level of the slap has been determined it all boils down to delivery. Remember wouldbe hair straighteners, anyone can pimp slap someone. It takes a special person to pimp slap someone with style. Style often conveys strength, it says, " Did you see that, i did that like i've done that a thousand times... I've perfected that, you should straighten up, you should act nicer to me." Style comes from practice and a solid understanding of the fundamentals.

First have a stern look in your eyes. Try to convey a sincere irratation with the other person. Second pull your hand back towards your ear starting with your fingers open. Next extend your hand towards the other persons face using your hips to generate hand speed. At the very last second allow your fingers to come together much the way your hand would be during a handshake. Finally finish high, take the hand through the face and finish high on the other side. Like a golf swing it is important that you hold the finish for at least two to three seconds. This allows those around you to decide whether or not they too need there weaves adjusted.

Read more: How to Pimp Slap Someone | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5906578_pimp-slap-someone.html#ixzz13lWznThq