You can have just one if you wish.

The whole industry is hanging on your every idea :biggrin:

so they can steal it
Snap

I have the perfect engine for it . . .
I have the perfect size

I already have one ! Sucks to be the rest of you . :prrr:
Way to go Rusty
Do we get a mouth hug with purchase ? How high will it go? 15 or 20% nitro? Will your deck look bigger if you trim the bushes? Why does Campos have a body of a 12 year old girl?
No Nitro please.

I need 7.

How come Funboy is scared of the group? :leaving: I mean, his name is funboy - you think he'd be all over this.
We can do it.

What is in the bag.
Well, turns out it was just gas...

I had gas....

Sorry guys....

WrongWay

So I was making some fuel tanks the other day and found that I had a foot of Viton fuel line that was pre cut for some reason....

I did a 330ml bottle and it took just short of 5 inches of VITON...

Then I did a 550ml bottle and it was less than 6 inches....

That left me one inch of viton left over to throw in the trash...

And I thought to my self.....

GAS VITON

....man if I payed over $5 a foot for this stuff and had to throw an inch, or two away when making a tank that that would really bite...

Well... I get my Viton by the fuol spool and cut of by the foot when a customer orders it from my site... why not do....

CUSTOM SIZES

This allows no penalty to the customer. If their tanks takes 5 inches of viton, they can order 5 inches... no more throwing away small pieces... you just need to know what size you really need...

So by the inch is the same price as by the foot only in increments of inches...

I have put in some inch sizes up to 11 inches... if anyone decides that there is a specific size that works for their fuel tank application.... jut send me an email

[email protected]

and I will add it into the drop down menu....

Now... from WrongWayRc.com you can optimize your fuel tank needs and not need to waste expensive product.

http://www.shop.kavarootusa.com/category.sc?categoryId=19

roc111672

3D Farm Bartender
Check out my New from WWRC power supply . It is the 1st I have ever used and wonder why I didn't already have one. It is super simple to use and will run 3 of my WWRC chargers at once.

image-2715213285.jpg

image-1154970811.jpg