Barry's new scheme?

GmanBIll

Pink is really easy to see for the seeing impaired like Barry, now that I think about it it is easy to see even for the non seeing impaired. I like florescent orange yellow and green with phosphorescent flakes where it glows in the dark, it would look cool done in a hotrod flame scheme Barry.

Showtime

Circus Staff
I Saw Barry last Friday. I walked in to his shop with him and he went over to his votec and started to make love to his canisters. I asked him WTF! And he said he sees pink when his tally waker touches cold metal.

Rocky

Teamflying Circus
I Saw Barry last Friday. I walked in to his shop with him and he went over to his votec and started to make love to his canisters. I asked him WTF! And he said he sees pink when his tally waker touches cold metal.
That is so wrong !!!!!

Kooter

Teamflying Circus
i saw barry last friday. I walked in to his shop with him and he went over to his votec and started to make love to his canisters. I asked him wtf! And he said he sees pink when his tally waker touches cold metal.
lol

Barry Built

Lifetime Supporter
Got to take it where I can get it. However, Show was tongueing the carb.

3DKid

o....................k 0__o