Banned by fg!

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
To begin with, I think a healthy sense of camaraderie is important to the morale, and to an even greater extent, the soul of any organization, or group like ours. There is a certain solidarity knowing that your buddies have your back. TFC has been a safe place for so many wonderful, passionate, and honest giant scale flyers who refuse to censor the same opinions that got them banned from our biggest rival, Flying Gassholes. Some of us (many of us) came here to escape the oppression of a certain moderator, his Kangaroo Court, and his group of misguided followers. All while getting further and further away from what really matters- the truth.

Sure we have some in-fighting on TFC, even a few blow-ups, but NO-ONE to my knowledge has been perma-banned from this site because of their opinions.

Reading through the last few pages of the 3D Farm thread really brought home to me how lucky we are to have a place like Team Flying Circus to call home!

And for what it's worth- I really, really enjoy reading up on every ones little excursions over on the other site! Not that I condone, or think more people should be a thorn in a certain someones side, wasting their time, and making them work *that* much harder to maintain control. No, no, that would be totally inappropriate to sanction random raiding parties under pseudonyms going over to that other place, every few hours, from random IP's, with the sole intent of harassing a certain cool-kids club... No, that wouldn't do at all!:devil:

Viva TFC!

The few, the proud, the banned!:smash:

Roll call!

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
Hi, my name is Cody, and I was Banned from FG for calling Douchey out on his BS.

aussiesteve

LOL
My name is Steve. I have not been completely banned there (yet) but they are working on it at a rapid pace.

Most recently for calling out the Mintor factory, in their native language and
  • Asking them if they are Mice or Men (and if they are scared of their wives and Children)
  • Suggesting they shove their appendages up their backsides and F**** Off (and take their engines with them)

Seems to be the only way to communicate with them (Mintor) as their Website e-mail ability, their distributor support and their manufacture / assembly QC all perfectly match their Engine performance (All are non existent).

I would never condone raids there, under different user names - heck no LOL

BENCHASON

3D Farm Hand
Hey my name is Chason Newberry and I got a life time ban without cussing, nude pics, nor threatening anyone. Just ban because the Farm thread has more viewers. :)

JohnBer

yep.... was argumentative.... i guess, lol ,i laughed at it and added a t to correct it for em.... last i heard.

hunter77

I put up a pic of a huge vagina with a vibrator in an azz hole this time in a thread chason named "flying giants has the vibe" , before it was a thread called "how does this fly" opened to a bunch of titties inside. Before that I was on 3 month vacation with my real name so I had to start an account to go on their. Undercover brother. Lasted about 2weeks before sloppy d realized it was me.

lxcoupe

Can I say that?
Stephanie C needs to learn that we are the people that kept that site propped up.

I hope she likes what she's done

Revy

K, letsgo!!
My name is Jason, not banned on FG, but got a stern warning with a loss of points over...

Revy said:
F'n Troll. Betchya he can't fly, but his mouth keeps flappin'.
is less offensive than this...

Revy said:
Aww, did someone have to ride the short bus?
for which I gotta couple points for.

Got banned on RCC though! :thumbsup:

Tired Old Man

Staff member
My name is Pat and I was lifetime banned after initially telling a moderator in no uncertain words he was wrong about his engine advice. More points were added for arguing with the moderator that awarded me points, and the last of a total of 7 points was added by the site owner after I called him out on some things. Yes, I pushed it past the limit on purpose.

hunter77

My name is Pat and I was lifetime banned after initially telling a moderator in no uncertain words he was wrong about his engine advice. More points were added for arguing with the moderator that awarded me points, and the last of a total of 7 points was added by the site owner after I called him out on some things. Yes, I pushed it past the limit on purpose.
Niice

kaveman

been short time banned from over there at time didnt care they have there heads up there you know whats .

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
LMAO!!!! I'm going to Hell for this, I know it- but it's so damned funny!

We should welcome those that feel differently to make their case known here.

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
Who wants "BANNED on FG" T-shirts? I've got a graphic designer on retainer :thumbsup: