Bakersfield IMAC

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spike, Mar 17, 2008.

1. JBenson

JBenson Circus Staff

I would also like to give a big thank you to the two guys that put this event together. They went above and beyond to make sure the event ran smoothly and the whole thing was a success thanks to them. Joe MacGregor and Zak West. Here are a coule shots of them. The plane is a Dalton that Joe flies. It is a very beautiful plane.

JB

Attached Files:

2. Bodywerks

Bodywerks Circus Staff

I see that Jim got his new Extra. How's he likin' it?

3. JBenson

JBenson Circus Staff

I talked to him about it a little and he is loving it so far.

JB

4. JBenson

JBenson Circus Staff

There were several very nice planes on hand. From Dalton's to Comp-ARFs. Even twp of the 46% H9 Ultimate bi-planes.

JB

Attached Files:

5. JBenson

JBenson Circus Staff

A few more of the planes that were present.

JB

Attached Files:

6. JBenson

JBenson Circus Staff

There were only 3 incidents that I know of from the weekend. One was ouor good buddy Spike loosing his hatch in flight. The other was Rusty Freid not being able to get enough power and landing in the field ripping his gear out. The last is shown in the pictures above. I do not know who the pilot was, but it was a very minor incident. All 3 planes will fly again.

JB

Attached Files:

7. JBenson

JBenson Circus Staff

A few more pictures of some of the people in attendance. Another person we owe a huge thank you too is Leon. He is the club president and his hard work also made this event possible. Andy Portman made it out and we were all happy to see him back in action. There is also a shot of our boy Spike.

JB

Attached Files:

8. Gmoney

Gmoney Circus Staff

WOW, Killer coverage BOYS! Good to see so many hitting the IMAC rounds.. I see a very familiar face in one of those pics good to see that guy back in the air...

GMONEY

9. JBenson

JBenson Circus Staff

Which guy would that be Money? We had a great time and plan to have even better coverage of the Cactus Classic.

JB

10. Gmoney

Gmoney Circus Staff

This guy DSC_5157.jpg

11. JBenson

JBenson Circus Staff

Yeah, it was great to see Andy back out and flying. We just have to keep his attitude possitive while he gets back in the swing of things.

JB

12. CircusPrincess

CircusPrincess Circus Staff

Fantastic pictures !!! I love them. I can't wait until Riverside's IMAC in May. I"ll so be there!

13. Spike

Spike Well-Known Member

Great thing about the Riverside IMAC is they are talking of having FREESTYLE!!!

14. JBenson

JBenson Circus Staff