Averagebrunette's Flight Log

averagebrunette

Fun Fly Superstar!!
I know I sent a copy to Gerhard at Aircraft International... it's his to distribute or post as he wishes. Funny how it all comes back around :) I'm just glad people are enjoying the fun humor and hopefully saving fingers!!

Bunky f. knuckle

Cover shot, MA 10/09!!!
Booney!!! Miss seein ya around these parts!!!

Come back!! I promise, I showered today!!

I was looking for Buttface's #, as several of the hands at the Farm wanted to chat to him. No worries about it now. ;)

averagebrunette

Fun Fly Superstar!!
sniff, sniff.... ewwww you sure about that?? Did ya use soap?? :crazy:

I miss a few things these days... my sanity the most!! Got my parts back for my 43%'er so that should be back in the air just in time for a cold build season.

Classclown

You think that stuff is strange, crawl into my brain, you'd sh!t and freak out.... Please crawl back out before the sh!tting begins.

thepamster

The Mistress of Biplanes
Lifetime Supporter
So a Clown calls over to this girls house and a couple of dudes answer the phone. Lol.

I have been wondering where she has been though.

Classclown

So a Clown calls over to this girls house and a couple of dudes answer the phone. Lol.

I have been wondering where she has been though.
Yeah, WTF??? :ack:
All I know is, she's been busy with her house. But she wanted me to come out and fly tomorrow, don't think I can make it. :(

Classclown

No, you Duma$$!!! I'm too lazy to do anything right now. Just jelling out, watching movies, and pounding some brew.

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
I'm in. We can hang out here, and when the brunette gets back she will know how much we miss her.

I think I gots the heatstroke... Too much time in the sun today! That ever happen to you guys? I was pounding water bottles. It was in the mid 90's all day, in the sun... Need more water.:ack: