Averagebrunette's Flight Log

averagebrunette

Fun Fly Superstar!!
Well I figured I'd start a flight log to start off with the season. Finally braved the cold air and got some planes flying. The 2 100cc's were great as always, but this past Saturday was soooo much more. I got the 43% PAU Edge 540 maidened. It still needs some engine tweeking, but WOW!!! This thing is awesome!!

Next weekend is Toledo, then back out to the field... weather permitting.
--See ya at the field!!

Attachments

Classclown

Oh no, just become a Scandinavian dealer :)
And i will have 2 planes for my self on the first shipping ;)
Oh ok, I spoke to Herve last week, and your name came up. I thought he said something about sponsorship, my ears are bad, I guess I misunderstood him.

anders e

Oh ok, I spoke to Herve last week, and your name came up. I thought he said something about sponsorship, my ears are bad, I guess I misunderstood him.
Maybe i'm a teampilot without knowing it :)
I like to be, but i dont think that gonna happend
Let me know if he say it again...;)

averagebrunette

Fun Fly Superstar!!
your going to love them!!! Plus they are going to look awesome in your vids, you guys over there really throw down! :)

Bunky f. knuckle

Cover shot, MA 10/09!!!
How you like that 157 there, kiddo??? Just give it time, take it easy, and then later this season, put it on the deck!!

averagebrunette

Fun Fly Superstar!!
so far the 3w is incredible!! soo much power, starts good, boat loads of compression compaired to the DA's i've flipped over... after 5 flips i'm ready for a cheeseburger. LOL

thepamster

The Mistress of Biplanes
Lifetime Supporter
Hey girl. Very nice looking plane. I know we have not been formally introduced but I am one of the other girls on this site. Hi. I am Pam. I have seen some of your heli videos. You are awesome.
I just thought it was about time I said hey.

thepamster

The Mistress of Biplanes
Lifetime Supporter
No I am confined in Texas. Lol. I don't get to travel much with my planes as currently I can only get 1 big one at a time in my Celica. I am about to finish a GP Pitts M12 and I am not sure it will fit even with my front passenger seat out.
Perhaps I need to rent a U-haul.:biggrin:

averagebrunette

Fun Fly Superstar!!
confined??? LOL I understand. My first trailer was a harbor freight 4x8 folding trailer that I just put plywood sides and roof on. Total was $500, that got me around for 2 years before I upgraded to the 6x12 v-nose I have now. Maybe an option for you... If not with planes, come anyway! :)

thepamster

The Mistress of Biplanes
Lifetime Supporter
I'll have to look into that folding trailer. I don't think I saw yours. I did however see on a thread here somewhere when you were installing the holddowns and stuff on your new trailer. Needless to say I was quite jeallous.
The future will dictate I am sure my plane transportation issues.

Buttface

You want me to do what...?
Steps in.... flares chest out, rolls sleeves up , raises a brow and nods in approval.

thepamster

The Mistress of Biplanes
Lifetime Supporter
Hey everyone it's Buttface!!! Did your girlfriend finally unstrap you from the bed?:yikes:

Bunky f. knuckle

Cover shot, MA 10/09!!!
so far the 3w is incredible!! soo much power, starts good, boat loads of compression compaired to the DA's i've flipped over... after 5 flips i'm ready for a cheeseburger. LOL
You could use a couple more burgers!! Lol.

DA's are a very low compression engine, compared to the monstrous 3W engines!!! You gotta flip the Dubs like you got a pair of nads, or like you mean it. ;)