Finished up the Cam Cover in the front of the engine. I didn't know how I was going to do it when I started. Had a printed picture of the cover approximately the size I needed. glued it on a piece of ply and started cutting it out with the scroll saw and finished carving by hand with the Exacto blades I got as a Christmas present. You know the saying scale builders have. It goes. We are never finished with putting scale detail in our models. We just stop working on it. Its time to stop and finish this thing. Fit the engine cover to the new exhaust and put the clearance in for the radiator tubes. Had to re size the front tube to fit this engine.