Any Rc Musicians

fsone

I play classical rock its my second passion. I have a fender squire strat, but my all time favorite is my Godin Session Strat. What an awesome axe the quality is very high. I practice one and a half to two hrs every day. Music is an important part of my life. I am sure there are others out there in the rc world that share the same. Here's a few pics of my guitars.

Attachments

kwilson

Gold Member
I know Chris Hinson of Extreme Flight likes to bend the strings.
Definitely not in my wheelhouse though, but love to listen to those that can!:thumbsup:

fsone

Yes its nice to play to those who like to rock it out. For anyone who can play any type of instrument it is a gift. With lots of practice and desire you can have a lot of good times. Music makes the world go around. Luv the blues as well. Cheers to any kind of music you like, one thing for sure Rock n Roll is here to stay.

Xpress..

Hitec Sales
I have been pluckin' strings for a couple years now, but never serious enough to really expand my basic beginner level skill.

Maybe one of these days I'll pick up a nice axe and dig into it more, just using a cheapie Fender knockoff right now that is, well crap if I'm honest. Not the best tool to learn with I'd like to think..

Grandpa

Love that old time rock and roll (50's) Play a Conn I19 Euphoninum (sp). can't spell it just play it.
Dave
AKA Grandpa

Grandpa

I play in a small Church group (not enough people for a formal name really) 3 strings 1 trumpet two flutes and me, may have a viola added soon. but I really enjoy it .

Bass1

Been playing bass professionally since 1969 and guitar several years before that (before I made the switch)and still at it today although not full time nowadays. I really enjoy recording original tunes in my home studio. I get to play and arrange all parts on my Kurzweil piano and Roland module midi setup for strings and horn parts. It's also just a great hobby!

fsone

Yes Bass1 it is a great hobby and many avenues to go, into music just for fun. Recording can be fun and some time will record some songs just for heck of it. Myself and a friend of mine play around the campfire at the trailer park. he plays in a band. We have a blast. We both play and I do the singing. Of course we have to play songs that are good to play around the fire. When we jam together we get into harder rock. Like to play AC DC, Three Dog Night, Beatles, Bon Jovi just to name a few. ROCK N ROLL!:thumbsup:

red7fifty

BadAss Member
My 20+ year old Jackson Guitar when the moon, sun, stars line up.
Piano, until I sold my baby grand last year.
Violin....as a kid.....couldn't play it to save my life at the moment, unless I used it as a weapon.

These days, it's easier to push a "Play" button, or listen to someone else jam.

fsone

I picked up this black beauty a few months back, yes its a B.C Rich eagle 1 arch top they had it sitting around the shop for a few yrs got a good deal on it. Nice guitar for the money.

Attachments