Aeroworks 150cc Yak 54

anders e

Havent flown my yak much because i have no trailer..........but soon ;)
I got me a light-kit from Aurora-rc, really nice people :)
So, soon i'm nightflying :)

Pics tomorrow ;)
Havent flown......???? Is that right to say? I'm sitting here and think to much......i'm bored......bored? Is that right??...lol

Sorry, but i am serios :biggrin:

anders e

I got the Aurora light-kit today, and i have mounted it :)
I have a bunch of pics, but probably not so interesting. I'm waiting for the 3s lipo to show up. Pics of it out side in the dark tomorrow. Video this weekend.

anders e

This was fun......just pure fun :)
Its much darker in real life than the video shows. Its getting better when the lights are on ;)

Suddenly people began to show up........they have seen lights ;)

[ame]http://youtu.be/ujNrRKRpmYo[/ame]

Attachments

anders e

Thanks, i had fun :) Really liked it.

Buttface, what did you mean by tight? Sorry but i'm :eek:ut: ...........;)

Classclown

Thanks, i had fun :) Really liked it.

Buttface, what did you mean by tight? Sorry but i'm :eek:ut: ...........;)
You know, when you are tight, if in jail, and you drop your soap, you kick it to a corner, have your back against the corner before you pick it up..... Oh wait, he was talking about your plane.

anders e

Oh......thank you :)

Classclown.........LOL

I really like this site. I like you guys......jokeing, humor, and that makes me :biggrin::cheers:

anders e

Hi :)
A little flying from this weekend. Slow and..............hmmm slow.
I was trying 4 insted of 6 aileronservos. Was'nt any difference in this type of flying, but i will try more agressive flying in a couple of days. Sorry for the slowly.....lol....grandma flyingvideo :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGO_pWbEo7k&feature=share&list=UUcN3X4SUFRQCIL45nvov5cQ[/ame]

Classclown

Nice video!!! Reminds me of the original FlyingCirkus videos!
Anders, what prop you running on that 200? I might be thinking of getting one this year for a second PAU Edge when the new one comes out.

frankle951

Sweet Anders, man it looks cold there, but that don't stop you guys, I need to get my Aeroworks Yak out !!!!!!!

Classclown

Its a mejzlik 30x13evoL
Are you going for the 540T or the New singleseat?
Sorry man, I got stuck in Washington DC traffic:ack:. The one thing I despise more than traffic and the idiot drivers in it, are the ones that type and text and drive in it. Is that how it is, over there in Norway? Over here, it's an epidemic that will eventually cave in on itself....

Mejlik 30x13, Thanks! Well, I have the old single seater, If the 540T comes in lighter then the original one, that one will get either a 200 or a 170. I got a great deal on a used one, I am stripping it down right now, long story, it has some damage, after repairs, I am changing the scheme, I have all brand new electronics, and got a smoking deal on a slightly used DA150, that is in excellent shape, according to DA. I had been collecting 8711HV's for an old 3.1m Carf Extra330, but I got distracted by this damn Edge... So.... change of plans, the Extra goes back on the waiting list, I want to wring out this Edge. Now that things are shaping up, I have gotten busy with work, suddenly, I don't have time, or energy:(
I will have to make the time, and attack these damn energy bars, and energy drinks.... But man, it looks like I will be busy for quite some time,..... Good and bad, I guess.:ack: