Buttface

You want me to do what...?
Right on brutha...them ponies are terrified of me ...I tell ya that much.... n' they BETTER BE TOO! :devil:

Mithrandir

Circus Staff
Lifetime Supporter
Personally... I have found it to be effective if I give the monkey a "Time Out" on my Deck and then I spank the monkey if they misbehave.....

but that is just me.....

Jaybird

Wishin' I was at the farm
Personally... I have found it to be effective if I give the monkey a "Time Out" on my Deck and then I spank the monkey if they misbehave.....

but that is just me.....
That is a very effective techinique. I use it often.

Classclown

The admin wouldn't approve me so I couldn't post on that site.
From what I gathered, forgot, then sort of remember, if that makes sense, Joe had signed an agreement to not operate any website for a number of years, after DOD fizzled out. Can't remember exactly what it was. But, Joe being Joe, he started Ruddermayhem, set the controls for the heart of the sun, and the site was pretty much on autopilot. That's why it was a pain getting the green light, and being approved. But someone had to be keeping things up, otherwise, the site ends up getting overrun by these damn net spiders, spammalamers. Monkeynuts knows more about it. Whether he divulges the info or not, depends on the level of sugardrops in his system.