60% bh + zdz420

SNAPPY

SWEET DEAL! So the event is still on? If so count me in....I couldn't imagine missing a Snap-a-throwdown for anything!!! Hope alls well Elie! The build thread looks awesome so far!
Andrew
Yes we will have a bad ass event and you're welcome as always, SNAP A THRWDOWN, I like the name:thumbs:
As for the 60%, I admit, I have been slow but it's the end of the season and it's hard to get motivated plus I need the pit beotches to show up and it's not happening maybe I should give them a pay cut.

rc4flying

Andrew
Yes we will have a bad ass event and you're welcome as always, SNAP A THRWDOWN, I like the name:thumbs:
As for the 60%, I admit, I have been slow but it's the end of the season and it's hard to get motivated plus I need the pit beotches to show up and it's not happening maybe I should give them a pay cut.
I like THROWDOWN-a-SNAPPY. :D

Sounds good Snap.

Shoe

AKA: Scott's Dad
:WELCOME:Hi everybody! Thought I'd come on over here and post my first post on this thread! :biggrin:

I have heard that Farview has submitted an application to FG to host a Huckfest this year. I'm not exactly sure of the date, but I've also heard there are no scheduling conflicts so far. :thumbsup:

Scott, and family, will do our best to make it up to your Snap A Throwdown this summer for sure!:seeya:

SNAPPY

Welcome Shoe, Hope to see you at the Northeast 3D throwdown, we will announce it soon.
Mike no I have not flown it yet, I am waiting for a friend to split the cowl so I can finish it but it will be flying as soon as the weather breaks, it's been cold we had 20 inches of snow last Wednesday.

Welcome Shoe, Hope to see you at the Northeast 3D throwdown, we will announce it soon.
Mike no I have not flown it yet, I am waiting for a friend to split the cowl so I can finish it but it will be flying as soon as the weather breaks, it's been cold we had 20 inches of snow last Wednesday.
Snow gone yet??

SNAPPY

Snow gone yet??
Yes, the good news is that the snow is gone but the plane is not done yet, a friend is splitting the cowl and is holding it hostage, can't complain because beggars can't be choosers, sorry, I am dying to get it done.

Geno

Learning Something New...
Elie, hows it going? So are you still going to be running cannisters on the 420. I was wondering why nothing was going on about your thread on FG until i found out they said you left. Glad to find this thread!!!!!!!

SNAPPY

Elie, hows it going? So are you still going to be running cannisters on the 420. I was wondering why nothing was going on about your thread on FG until i found out they said you left. Glad to find this thread!!!!!!!
Hi Geno
Everything is going well, thanks for asking, yes I already have the canisters and everything else needed to finish it, as I said I am waiting for the cowl, once I get it, it shouldn't be long after and I am still flying model airplanes but not as involved, I am doing other stuff too.

CheeseHead

So Are you going to Maiden it this weekend? Suppose to be nice.:biggrin:
I'll be at the Hill Saturday but have a picnic on Sunday.