60% bh + zdz420

rc4flying

Papa Joe
I was just kidding, I never posted any pics:D
Hey Snap, not a problem. LOL. Heck I was looking for those pics. I know I was in the corn. Not like you can hide that with a plane that size and needing help to get it out without more damage.

tocpilot

Did Brad tell you guys that if you are running the 420 that you need to reinforce the rear part of the fuselage to help with tail-twisting? Mr. Steve Carr is England added a lower flying wire on each side of the stab to stop the tail from twisting.

Just for your information: The NEW 57% Extra 300L (180" WS) is being produced right now and will be avialable first part of 2011. This new airplane is specifically built for the ZDZ-420 and all twisting issues have been built out of the airplane! :) There will be 1 airplane avialable in the Spring container if interested!!!!!

BH

SNAPPY

Did Brad tell you guys that if you are running the 420 that you need to reinforce the rear part of the fuselage to help with tail-twisting? Mr. Steve Carr is England added a lower flying wire on each side of the stab to stop the tail from twisting.

Just for your information: The NEW 57% Extra 300L (180" WS) is being produced right now and will be avialable first part of 2011. This new airplane is specifically built for the ZDZ-420 and all twisting issues have been built out of the airplane! :) There will be 1 airplane avialable in the Spring container if interested!!!!!

BH
Bill
Thanks for letting me know, I will reinforce the tail area, I remember seeing the tail twist a little with the 342 but never had an issue, better safe than sorry with the 420.
As for another airplane, I will keep that in mind but First I need to finish this One and fly it:thumbs:

louu

2010 Snap a Saurus Champ
Hi Louu
Good to hear from you.
Awesome brother, I cant wait to read through this thread.
Imm on page 2 now and all i can say is, you crazy man, using a circular saw on a rc airplane is awesome, thats bad ass now!!!
Cant wait till Nall, Did you get a hold of Rick from Fairview RC about the Hucking in Hamburg 2011?
this plane is made for that beautiful field.

Hey Lou welcome
Thanks Pete, you the man!!!

SNAPPY

Awesome brother, I cant wait to read through this thread.
Imm on page 2 now and all i can say is, you crazy man, using a circular saw on a rc airplane is awesome, thats bad ass now!!!
Cant wait till Nall, Did you get a hold of Rick from Fairview RC about the Hucking in Hamburg 2011?
this plane is made for that beautiful field.

Thanks Pete, you the man!!!
Louu
The Nall should be more fun this year so will other events, I am more relaxed, as for Rick, no I have not spoken to him but there is still time, I am no longer involved with FG but I will be there for that event and I will have mine, same as usual hoping to make it better and bigger than years past, expect to defend your title:D.

Last edited:

3dAndrew

Livin it up like a kid!
Louu
The Nall should be more fun this year so will other events, I am more relaxed, as for Rick, no I have not spoken to him but there is still time, I am no longer involved with FG but I will be there for that event and I will have mine, same as usual hoping to make it better and bigger than years past, expect to defend your title:D.

SWEET DEAL! So the event is still on? If so count me in....I couldn't imagine missing a Snap-a-throwdown for anything!!! Hope alls well Elie! The build thread looks awesome so far!