40% Pilot Sbach DA150 BLS157HV Futaba 14MZ

red7fifty

BadAss Member

$2850.00
Airframe with DA150, Compact Mufflers, $750 in upgraded hardware and accessories, Wing and Stab Bags, 3 Fromeco Relions, but No Prop, NO radio, No Servos, NO other electronics.

$8200.00, Turn-Key.
Every single component on this Newly Built airplane, was purchased NEW
Just completed and flown it's Maiden Flight on Sunday, October 6, 2013, and total 4 flights to date.
Extensive RC Airplane building experience by builder, with meticulous attention to detail.
Upgraded hardware throughout:

Pilot RC 40% Sbach 342, 122" wingspan, Carbon Edition
Desert Aircraft DA150 w Compact DA mufflers (fuselage is also Canister ready)
Futaba 14MZ Transmitter, 2.4 ghz (Purchased NEW for this project, and used also on a few other planes during this build)
Futaba R6014HS Receiver 2.4 ghz
Futaba BLS157HV (10) for all flight surfaces 514 oz, .11 sec at 7.4 volt
Futaba BLS171HV for throttle
Smart-Fly Comp 12 w/ Ignition Cutoff & Pin switch
Fromeco LiIon Batteries 2600 for ign, and (2) 5200 for flight controls
Fromeco Badger switch for Ignition
Mejzlik 32x10L Carbon Fiber prop
Tru-Turn Aluminum backplate, Carbon Pilot RC Spinner
Lunsford 3mm turnbuckles and 4mm Rock Grinder Links
Dubro HD Ball Links and Monster Ball Links
Spot-On Aluminum Servo Arms
SeCraft Wing bolts and Canopy locks
Dubro Tank
PSP Cap and Alum Biggie T
Tail-Dragger RC HD Servo Extensions
RTL Bonded Washers, Blindnuts
WhiteRose Tail Wheel Gear
Sullivan SkyLite Main Wheels
DA Fuel Dot
Wingtote Wing and Stab Bags
Michelle Rudder Cover
HiTec X4 Charger
TME Smoke Pump (Still new in package, not installed)
5 gallon Jegs fuel jug (with 5 gal Idaho Watersports Non-Ethanol 91 Octane pre-mix)

All together, over $9200.00 invested in the complete turn-key package. (I have an itemized parts list)

Only Maiden Flight so far. EVERYTHING is working beautifully! I reserve the right to continue flying my airplane, if I choose to do so, if bids have not been placed (or in between listings)
You will need to finish running the break in gas, before switching to Redline, at which time, she will be ready for your 3D and/or IMAC flying.....or install the smoke pump, and put on an airshow!

I am asking $8200.00 Turn-Key, READY TO FLY.
Serious inquires, make an offer! Not willing to entertain a low offer...I'll just crate it and bring it with me if I have to.
Selling only because I will be relocating in the next year or two.
SERIOUS BUYERS, with cash in hand, PLEASE CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS SHIPPING OPTIONS. Will crate and ship, $400.00 or, $200.00 if sold for my asking price.
Or, meet up to 250 miles for the same ship fee.

Attachments

red7fifty

BadAss Member
Taking Parting out offers!
I know a bunch of folk out there want them 157 servos....I've got 10 of them here, with a spare set of gears. Only 4 flights! Make me a reasonable offer!

Part out:
Servos, Smart-Fly, DA150, Airframe.

(Still need the 14mz at this time)

red7fifty

BadAss Member
Thanks, I'm trying to get what I can, so I can build another one later....when my as s is located in a warmer part of the earth. :)

I mean.....:prrr:

red7fifty

BadAss Member
Sad Sad Sad.....the dismantling has begun.....:prrr: (Is there anyway to make the :prrr: really big?)
All (10) BLS157HV servos have been sold.
But, on the upside, it's open season now for the airframe and remainder of the components.
And, one day, when I get my happy a s s situated on a warm beach somewhere, I will build another!
:)

:prrr:

red7fifty

BadAss Member
Thanks Chris,
The 4 flights I got to enjoy, was truly badass....too bad I am selling it before the DA150 got more than 1 gallon of gas through it.......I know the fun factor would double or triple after that point!
But, in order for me to move away from these cold winters, I have to start letting all this stuff go for the time being.
Hey, by the way, I might be able to arrange a delivery in CA next year, if I have trouble finding a local buyer for the airframe. :)

50%plane

addicted
Thanks Chris,
The 4 flights I got to enjoy, was truly badass....too bad I am selling it before the DA150 got more than 1 gallon of gas through it.......I know the fun factor would double or triple after that point!
But, in order for me to move away from these cold winters, I have to start letting all this stuff go for the time being.
Hey, by the way, I might be able to arrange a delivery in CA next year, if I have trouble finding a local buyer for the airframe. :)
I wish I could buy it, but $8,200, is to big of a price tag for me at this time...

red7fifty

BadAss Member
Servos are gone. I might keep the 14MZ, since I can use it to fly my foamy.
DA150 could either stay, or go.
I just added up the airframe parts, The airframe was $1499 and truck Freight $225, I've added all the extra stuff to it, Tru-Turn backplate/bolt, Sullivan Wheels, WhiteRose Tailgear, my custom tail wheel shock/springs, WingTote Wing and Stab bags, Lunsford Titanium, DuBro Ball Links, DA Fuel dot, Dubro Tank, all in, another $749+ in upgrades, plus, I have all the original kit supplied hardware that didn't get installed.
Airframe, I have $2473.00.....would be really happy to get $1500.00 or best offer...... Airframe and all components, less all electronics/engine.

red7fifty

BadAss Member
Taps mic.....Is this thing on?

Need someone to buy my DA150! $1350 is my asking price, 45 min (1 gallon of gas) of break in non-ethanol 32:1 penzoil, 4 flights and a few ground tests. NO prop strikes. With Compact Mufflers.
I paid $1600+.......will include a few extra sets of NGK CM6s. too.

marksextra

Taps mic.....Is this thing on?

Need someone to buy my DA150! $1350 is my asking price, 45 min (1 gallon of gas) of break in non-ethanol 32:1 penzoil, 4 flights and a few ground tests. NO prop strikes. With Compact Mufflers.
I paid $1600+.......will include a few extra sets of NGK CM6s. too.
Hey, skip giving those plugs away and send them my way. :thumbsup:

red7fifty

BadAss Member
Sold all the electronics.....still have the Fromeco Relions ($200.00 worth)
Asking $2850
Completed Airframe with DA150/Compact Mufflers, Batts, Linkages, Wing and Stab Bags, Spinner (no Prop).

:thumbsup:

Thanks to the guys helping me out!

3daviator

Got the Servos today. Perfect transaction. Don't hesitate to do business with Ernie, He does it right! Thanks man!

Merry Christmas