3w 212

Hey y'all. I have here a 3W 212 that is not going to work for my newly acquired Edge 540. This 212 has low run time and is in Excellent shape. I just installed new Bowman Rings and it hasn't been run since they were put in. I also have a brand new MSC 34/12 prop and a set of Headers that come with Engine. Both ignitions are included.
What I am needing is a 3W or DA 170 with headers and a Prop.I would like to trade the 212 for the 170. If you are looking for a powerful 4 Cylinder engine to pull your 40% around this is it. If you don't have a 3W or DA 170 and would like to purchase this beast of a Engine I am asking $1,800 OBO.
Any questions please feel free to contact me.

Bruce

Attachments

Bunky f. knuckle

Cover shot, MA 10/09!!!
Yeah, right Bruce!!! I cant afford what I got right now, let alone a $2G engine sitting around.......

Good to see you on the good guys side!! Hear much out of Tom???

anders e

Hey y'all. I have here a 3W 212 that is not going to work for my newly acquired Edge 540. This 212 has low run time and is in Excellent shape. I just installed new Bowman Rings and it hasn't been run since they were put in. I also have a brand new MSC 34/12 prop and a set of Headers that come with Engine. Both ignitions are included.
What I am needing is a 3W or DA 170 with headers and a Prop.I would like to trade the 212 for the 170. If you are looking for a powerful 4 Cylinder engine to pull your 40% around this is it. If you don't have a 3W or DA 170 and would like to purchase this beast of a Engine I am asking $1,800 OBO.
Any questions please feel free to contact me.

Bruce
Just 3w or DA? I have a brand New GP-176 evo never used.
I use mostly GP-engines, but have a 3w212cs thats sick ;)

Edit : Sorry did not see that you need headers too. Have not headers.