3D Farm Flying

Tseres

Whiny Old Man
Huck-O-Ween is going to be epic this year. All kinds of flying, big and small planes. Hard core 3D to nitro stick planes running in circles and having mid-airs. NO landing fees. We will see that you are fed Thursday night (BBQ&Brisket) Friday night looks like a buddy is going to bring 3 ribeye loins and Saturday is the famous lemon orange chicken, baked beans, potato salad, and garlic bread. So plan on attending and having a great time.
There goes my Diet.:thumbsup:

Tseres

Whiny Old Man
Teresa got ya buddy. Shirts will be waiting on you. Thanks
Thanks.

I know a couple of you already. Colton and Herve. I wont be a total stranger. Looking forward to a great time. It will probably be the last flying I get to do this season. Weather around here gets to the no fun point.

I'm on last years FB page. Not getting notifications. I'll look it up.

roc111672

3D Farm Bartender
Just come up and introduce yourself. The group that always shows up is easy going and fun loving.
Just think if you want to do more flying later you can always come back for New Years. That s always a blast. Smaller group and prob more fun.

Tseres

Whiny Old Man
Just come up and introduce yourself. The group that always shows up is easy going and fun loving.
Just think if you want to do more flying later you can always come back for New Years. That s always a blast. Smaller group and prob more fun.
Thanks. I'll do that. You'll find out I'm not shy. :)

Tseres

Whiny Old Man
I'm going this rout for HOW. Already have a lit up Radian for some relaxing flying at night. I'm thinking I may not want to do much relaxing. So I picked this up today. :)

Attachments

WrongWay

Don't finish the crack... as soon as you do... you will find yourself crawling around on your knees looking for leftovers...

flymedic

Huckin Fire Trucker
Sumanabish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your H.O.W. is fast approaching and here I sit...............................
One day guy's, one day
Can't wait to see your pics and videos of it again