3D Farm Flying

roc111672

3D Farm Bartender
Gonna start a thread dedicated to Flying on the Farm . You know a place to keep up with what has been happening on the farm .

BENCHASON

3D Farm Hand
Rusty I think WrongWay is trying to talk to us. Must be in a bad area.
Got to start this off with a few farm girls.

Last edited:

carykard

I might be there late sunday. Leaving after work for Pensacola to watch the Blue Angels on the beach this weekend.

planeaddictsRC

What part of GA is the farm in. I am making a run up to Iowa soon to get my 55% and might stop by to intruduce myself in person if its on the way.

BENCHASON

3D Farm Hand
Glad you know where the field is but the lodge is a different story. And No it is not in Tally. I felt like sh1t after I found out you followed Adam home.

chumley

Actually didn't make it to Tally, only followed Adam for a mile it two. Once I lost the pack, I couldn't stop and ask directions as WWRC would pull my man card. There is always next time to party with the guys.

WrongWay

Actually didn't make it to Tally, only followed Adam for a mile it two. Once I lost the pack, I couldn't stop and ask directions as WWRC would pull my man card. There is always next time to party with the guys.

Oprah says you should have your Man Card revoked for not asking for directions..

At the T in the road...a left turn is a rock, a right turn is a hard place and straight is the twilight zone...

AJTACZ628

"HAMMER TIME"
Moms Happy about the Farm events , she knows she will be seeing me travel through everytime you put an Event on at the Farm . i guess just Christmas wasnt enough