2 Stroke Fuels

Cris

If he doesnt understand what you guys are saying about storage and and consistency then he doesnt get the point. I mean if its all about cheap why use good oil in the pump gas? Long term consistent running and fuel freshness would help lots on people stay in the air. For the Pros its a no brainer. Good fuel = flying not fixing.

psycho-patch

I give up on you guy's. Knock yourselves out. If you can't understand what I talk about then there is no sense in talking to you guy's any more. No one else seems to have a problem understanding but the guy's here. Keep pretending yourselves.

Cris

I understand your point completely. And see it has merits im not so closed mined as you.I see a real world use for these types of fuel for some people in this hobby that would save then troubles. The people who dont have time to work and repair and just want to fly. The ones that have to send an engine out for repair. Whats the cost and down time savings for them? I say it balances out. For the record i wont use it till we get the same pump gas issues cali may be forced with.

psycho-patch

You guy's can just masturbate all over yourselves with your inadequacies. If you get pleasure from using higher grade gas in a stock "Pinto" grade engine thinking it is putting you a cut above the rest of the "Pinto" grade class then knock yourselves out. There isn't a first year outta school "C" class, parts replacin' only, glorified needle twistin' gearhead out there that isn't laughing his/her ass of over the thought. Open your brain up to the thoughts of guy's, and there is plenty of them, that are way beyond that childish antics. There is a reason you guy's don't hear too much from them and the sh!t in this thread is why, they know better than to get involved. That is were I made my mistake with you guy's. I'm done with the subject and you can all jump in a bash the livin' crap outta me to make yourselves feel better about your false choices.

Last edited:

Classclown

Man Bryce, pop a qualude, relax. They are just talking about it, not telling you that you have to use it. It's just another option that is out there.

Classclown

shut up CC or I'll start in on your dumb a$$.
Wow Bryce, you have some serious frikken issues. Go ahead, see where it takes you. Never realized that you were an a$$hole. Give it your best shot, you old washed up fart. I was trying to mellow your stupid a$$ out, hoping you didn't have a coronary. Hell, knock yourself out, let's see where this ends up.

Classclown

He didn't have milk for his Wheaties this morning, boohoohoo, not my f'n fault. Jeezuz, the times are really breaking down the weak....

Jedijody

Proud father of Soldiers
Hey, did you also know that methanol/alky burned through the engine process emits a formaldehyde along with other things. Plus it can make you go insane. That'll take care of the FOGS at the field and everyone else for that matter. :crazy::biggrin:
Hmm, I think I'm starting to understand now.

psycho-patch

Ya'll shut up for a minute.....................VP, VP, VP, VP,,,masturbating, do the 2 stroke...double time now....I'm the coolest...be consistant....come on.....UH HUH, bwaaapppp, bwaaapppp.......VP, VP, VPPPpppppp.............Ok, done now. Stabilized and running cool, quality........ now. :confused5: :crazy: :biggrin:

Classclown

Ya'll shut up for a minute.....................VP, VP, VP, VP,,,masturbating, do the 2 stroke...double time now....I'm the coolest...be consistant....come on.....UH HUH, bwaaapppp, bwaaapppp.......VP, VP, VPPPpppppp.............Ok, done now. Stabilized and running cool, quality........ now. :confused5: :crazy: :biggrin:
WTF idiotic drugs has your doc been prescribing for you're looney a$$??? Goofy bastard... :eek:ut:

psycho-patch

Was over at the race car fab shop yesterday talkin' with a friend that owns the place. Brought him a bunch of high end engine parts........he gave me a fist full of cash and said that stuff goes in the good stuff pile, not the street weenie/pretender area. Too bad it costs me 2 fists of cash years ago to get 1 fist of cash back but that is the way it goes. Used to buy VP 112 and methanol by the drum loads from him. Anyhow, we got to shootin' the breeze about this very same style of thinking going on in this thread. He pointed over to some smashed up crap the guy's in his shop just finish for some client. He asked me how much it was worth, I said nothing. He told me that it was a demo derby car that the guy is just all in love with and they had just installed 1700.00 worth of rearend in the thing, because that is what the guy wanted to do. I said your yankin' me!!!! He said, Nope!!! He tried to talk the guy outta doing it but the customer insisted, so he built it up and put it in there. He also said the guy was convinced that he would now be a winner because he spent 1700 on a rearend that would last and it meant dedication and quality so he was bound to be a winner and was willing to call every other person down that did not agree with him. That's an a$$hole not living in the real world, guy's. I see the same mentality happening in this thread too. So believe what you guy's must, I say time to grow up and live in the real world.

OH!!! CC, ya know I love you!!!!!! No matter what.........I'm yours!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!