150CC Raven Build

sukhoikid

Thanks! Sorry that it has been slow the past day but Christmas stuff is coming first! Hope to get back into full swing Sunday. Once the pipes are mounted things then should move fairly quickly. The plane is setup for Canister type exhaust but not for pipes. But the good thing is there is plenty of room to put the pipes in.
Another great build thread! Thanks for posting such a detailed and photo laden thread. Looks like a nice plane!

sukhoikid

Just got the Ignition system installed. Running a Fromeco Battery with a Fromeco Reg and Smart-Fly Ignition kill. I am securing all the wires down with tie strap and velcro for now till I fly the plane to see where the CG is, then I will go back and clean it up a little.

Attachments

sukhoikid

Tomorrow the plans are to get the engine and pipes completly installed and to get everything about done I hope! After the pipes and engine there is not much left to be done except for the tiny stuff. Maybe a maiden flight Wednesday if all goes well.

I am copying my settings from my Aeroworks yak to this plane so I can keep the same Conditions I have had in the past. I will just got to go through and tweak everything. I am shooting to have this plane balance neutral to maybe slightly nose heavy for the IMAC side of things. After I find the right CG I will clean things up inside the plane.

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
Looks awesome too! So a straight Leading Edge plane CAN snap well!

Beautiful machine- thanks for the great build.