TeamFlyingCircus - Giant RC Plane Forum > Giant Scale RC Plane Forums > Plane Registry > NEW PRODUCT: SonicModell AR.Wing FPV flight test (UltraHD / 4K)

Help Support Team Flying Circus by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Old 09-30-2017, 10:37 PM   #1
dominicm

Liked 19 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default NEW PRODUCT: SonicModell AR.Wing FPV flight test (UltraHD / 4K)

Great to get a wing that just requires 4 screws to put together. No glue. Took more time to apply the 6 decals than it did to get it flight ready. 90cm wingspan so good size. Comes with everything pre-installed and a 3-in-1 cam/VTX/antenna that fits into a purpose made recess in the wing. Needs a 3S2200 up front. Has 3 different nose covers for different HD cams. My RunCam2 slotted in perfectly. Also 2 ply frames for even greater flexibility. Would need lead up front if you don't drop in a cam. Easy to self launch with 2/3 power. Has good turn of speed but isn't ballistic. Needs a gyro as did get bumpy when I was flying in moderate wind. Priced low at $80 (link is in the vid description). Looking forward to some FPV racing with this with my buddies.

Old 10-02-2017, 08:52 AM   #2
Angie
Administrator
TFC_ADMIN.png

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Default Re: NEW PRODUCT: SonicModell AR.Wing FPV flight test (UltraHD / 4K)

Very cool. I think I need to show this to a friend that is into camera equipped 4 blades drones.