TeamFlyingCircus - Giant RC Plane Forum > Giant Scale RC Plane Forums > Plane Registry > ZOHD Nano Talon...it's also a FANTASTIC RC trainer plane with beginner gyro mode

Help Support Team Flying Circus by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Old 11-29-2017, 05:06 AM   #1
dominicm

Liked 21 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default ZOHD Nano Talon...it's also a FANTASTIC RC trainer plane with beginner gyro mode

Second outing with the ZOHD Nano Talon....this time only low wind as opposed to the storm conditions I flew in last time. Allowed me to play with the 'beginner' stabilisation/gyro mode. Really surprised me how easy it made it to fly this plane. If you were a first time RC pilot you would have NO problems flying this thing because it prevents excessive rolling and stops the ability to invert. I guess that's also great for FPV pilots who want to concentrate on the view rather than the flying. You'll notice my rather weak handed launch. Despite that, no problem, it climbed away with no problem. Great job by ZOHD on a great package. Looking forward to taking this out again and getting some high altitude onboard footage.

Last edited by dominicm; 11-29-2017 at 05:21 AM.